$140.00 – $250.00
Our beautiful “Country” mat has been designed with those who love the Australian Outback colours. The “County” mat features orange and black colours with a windmill, birds, homestead, horses and not to forget kangaroos. For those who love the what the Australian countryside represents and those who love our farming history this mat is sure to make an impact. Made from the highest quality materials and new to the market this mat is very popular and sells fast. As with all our mats this mat features:
- UV stabilised woven recycled poly with polyester webbing edging. This means mat is fade resistant plus it wont break down in the sun unlike rubber matting
- The mat is extremely light. Each meter of mat weighs approximately 1kg
- All our mats have eyelets to make it easier to peg or screw down.
- All our mats come in a high quality open bag that allows the mat to breath to reduce any odours
- The mat is stain and mildew resistant
- All mats are reversible
- Non slip wet or dry. The water runs through the mat.
- Available in many sizes so you can get one that would suit your setup.
- Easy to clean, hose, soap, broom, pressure washer….could not be any easier.
- Dries fast as afterall…..it is made from plastic
- Each meter of mat uses up to 100 water bottles in its production thus making this product sustainable.
- Mat can be recycled if needed in the future.. Just remove the bindings before recycling.
Mat weights and folded up size:
- 6m x 2.4m = 6kg – 84cm long x 48cm wide x 20cm thick
- 5m x 2.4m = 5kg – 84cm long x 48cm wide x 16cm thick
- 4m x 2.4m = 4kg – 84cm long x 48cm wide x 11cm thick
- 3m x 1.8m = 2.5kg – 90cm long x 48cm wide x 10cm thick
Optional Extras: Mat Screw Pack available at checkout $20.00 per pack. 6 mat screws and star bit included with free carry bag.
|84 × 48 × 16 cm
6m x 2.4m, 5m x 2.4m, 4m x 2.4m, 3m x 1.8m