Care and maintenance of your mat will keep it looking great for many years. Please make sure you follow this simple tips to keep it looking great!
Our mats are easy to clean. If you wish to wash the mat just hose it off, add soap if dirty and lightly scrub. You can use a pressure washer on “fan” to get rid of stubborn marks.
Make sure you let it dry completely before folding and packing away.
Be conscious of the furniture on the mat. Do not drag across the mat but lift it. Dragging can cause damage to the surface of the mat which will void the warranty.
Folding your mat correctly is important after every use. When folded incorrectly you can damage the fold lines that run the length of the mat and damage the weave voiding your warranty.
There are either one or two fold lines that run down the length of your mat. One sits like a valley the other like a peak. It is important you respect the fold lines and fold them the way they sit.
Like this design? Shop now by clicking here. It is called the “Alfresco”
Make sure you keep hot items away from your mat. This includes cigarettes, mosquito coils, coals and flame. The mat is made of plastic and will melt. Dont worry it wont come unravelled however it would take away what the mat looks like.
With good care and maintenance your mat will give you years of making you more comfortable when camping.
- Before using your mat be sure to lay it out in the sun and give it a hose off and leave to dry. This will start the soften process. Remember the more you use the mat the better water will flow through, and dirt and sand will push though the mat. Mat is stiff when new and needs to soften up.
- Clear area before laying your mat to avoid sharp objects like tree roots and stones. These may damage your mat.
- Do not drag furniture across your mat. This can pull the weave. Always lift furniture.
- Furniture may leave indents in the mat when on softer ground. This will eventually go away over time. Indents are just like on carpet and considered general wear and tear.
- Fold your mat as per the instructions above.
- Clean by using a hose and soapy water if needed. A pressure washer can be used on “fan”.
- Allow mat to dry completely before storing
- Do not pull-on eyelet when fixing to the ground. This can cause eyelet and binding damage.
- Keep hot items away from your mat. It is made of plastic and will melt.
For warranty please click on link below